Am I pregnant?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

As like most women who are trying for a baby and desperate to concieve, you get into the habit every month that you are pregnant, don't we girls.

Anyway I have a regular period every month (28 days) on the clock without fail, I normally come on 3 days prior to my due date, but this month I haven't...My period is due on Monday and I have had no period pains or headache's, weird because I normally get them half way through my period and 4 days prior to my period.

The symptoms I am getting at the moment are:

.Consipation
.Wanting to go toliet more
.Moody
.Nipple's hurting me
.weird feeling in my abdomen (no pains just bloating feeling
.Keep farting alot lol

I know some of these are only a few of early pregnancy symptoms, but you never know I may come on tomorrow, more or likely knowing me...

Or I could be pregnant? What everyone else think or opionons?

Thanks in advance

Donna xx :):):)

UPDATE! - I AF THIS MORNING AND NOT A LIGHT ONE THAT'S FOR SURE LOL
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING AND THEN DO CONCEIVE!!

DONNA XX

Last edited:
Your symptoms definitely sound promising! It might not be too early to test if you have any lying around? Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Hi

Unfortunally I don't have any lying around lol May have to take a walk down to the chemist tomorrow :)

Thanks for your advice x

Thank you

I never get my hopes up too much though lol Has it's been a long waited 3 years already

x

Thank you, I think I will test on wednesday or thursday, is this too early? That's if I am wrong and come on my period then lol

x

If your period is due on Monday, you should get a clear result by Wednesday or Thursday next week... I tested 5 days before mine was due and got a very faint line on a 10 mIU test (cheap ebay one), and then positive on a digital test the next day :D

Thanks for the advice.

You have been a real help. x

wow, you have been waiting a long time hun, I really hope this is your month...got everything crossed for you! let us know how the test goes
x

UPDATE:

Well still haven't come on period as of yet, upto now...

I can just see myself coming on tonight or tomorrow lol Just my luck hey!

Been farting really bad and also feeling like I need to go toliet for a number 2, but never actually go, almost a heavy and bloated feeling (no pain) Also woke up with a headache this morning as well

Thanks for the advice everyone, i'll keep you all updated

Donna x

Thanks everyone

Just cooked my sunday dinner for me and the o/h and took one look at it and thought yuk, felt sick. Anyway decided to force myself to eat it and I was hungry as well, got half way through it and needed to rush to the toliet to throw up.

I am starving now lol

My body don't feel right, it just maybe me, but I do feel pregnant, if that is possible??

Donna xx

Oh no...all that effort to cook a roast dinner for it not to be appreciated by your stomach! Maybe baby doesn't like roast dinners! ;) I really hope this is baby and you've not got a bug, it does sound promising. Are you going to test soon?

Hi

Well I am due to come on my period tomorrow, but I would normally be on by now.... So me and my o/h have both agreed that if I do not come on by wednesday, then I am going to test thrusday or friday and then that will be 4-5 days of being late...is that too soon?

I just want to be pregnant, I have waited now for 3 years and nothing...fingers crossed

Donna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back