Am i over reacting??

bonny

Reaction score
Iv noticed than baby isnt moving as much as she was, i feel movement but not half as much as say a few days ago. Almost like she is slugish or something.

Iv made and appointment with a MW tomorrow to get checked over but i do feel a bit like im over reacting. Anyone else's baby not moving as much.

Mine goes through phases too. it'll have a few quiet days and then a few busier ones. M/W says it's cos it's kicking inwards so I don't feel it so much sometimes.

Not actually very sure that she knows what she is talking about mind, but it is a little reassuring.

:hug:

My LO has quiet days and then kicky days too. I wouldn't worry about it but best to get it checked to be on the safe side. :hug:

Get it checked today, don't wait for tomorrow. Sorry to be a scare monger but it's important if your baby's activity changes or it just doesn't feel right get it checked out. Better safe than sorry

Got baby checked out for 45 min on monitor thingy all is well, she still isnt moving much but her heartbeat is fine :cheer:

Got to go back next week or sooner if i have anymore problems and to keep a note of her movments (sp) per day.

Thanks girls for the advice, glad i went in the end. :hug:

like you im 30 and a bit weeks.. now.. when i was aobut 20ish weeks i told the girls id have about 100 kicks a day.. now i get about 40.. if that.. at this stage they go through sleep patterns and have quiet days...i was jsut sauying to al.. babys had a quiet one today.. then read this :) lol.. if i doubt lay on sofa or bed with a cold drink..

So glad everything was ok. I learnt from very painful experience that these things should not be ignored. Hope I haven't offended anyone.

i was really paraniod about this when i was pregnant. my MW sed its coz the baby doesnt really have a lot ofroom in your tumtum no more
xnatx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back