Am I lazy or wrong ???

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im soon 32 weeks pregnant and work fulltime with my business from home, most of the day i send packages, take orders, talk to custumers and have full on. I am very tired at moment as I work from I wake up to I go to bed..
I am a bit concerned because I dont have much strengt to get to places etc, I find it hard to do long walking etc|. and my partner doesnt go to work early in morning and I sometimes ask him to take my daughter to school for me.. But recently he started to get annoyed everytime i ask him to take her to school for me or pick her up.. Its not a long walk but I get soooo tired and exhausted after 10 mins walk and up a hill. Our car is not working at moment and its a nightmare. So I dont know if its me being lazy, or I am actually right to feel its a bit unfair he cant help me take her to school in mornings?? :(

Hi honey, I think its perfectly normal to feel tired at this stage of the pregnancy, especially if you're working so much. Would you be able to cut down a bit and maybe have a nap early afternoon or something? I have a one year old and know its not that easy, i'm really struggling and feel constantly tired. If you go for a walk to the school does it make you feel better when you've been or just more exhausted? Because sometimes I do feel a bit better when i've been out rather than staying in all the time, easier said than done sometimes though. I don't think its unreasonable to expect extra help and support from OH though, I just think they don't understand what we are going through and how hard it is! xx

I think at our stage we start feeling tired, its a hard job growing a baby. I have just finished work (well, have lots to do around the house etc) but so glad I dont have to be at work at 8:30 am each morning!

yes i think you are right.. Sometimes it make me feel better and it helps, but sometimes it make me feel absolutely tired, dizzy.. All depends, I am a bit hormonal at the moment too, went to the doc yesterday and start crying lol!! Well I try to have nap but as I just set up the business it is just way too much to do now before i have the baby too xx

Well rest if and when you can chick. Have they checked your iron levels, because maybe they're a bit low which would explain dizzyness and extra tiredness, I only mention that because mine are low even on tablets and I don't think its helping at all! x

yes i have been told im lacking iron and I take iron (Spa tone) everyday but dont seem to help muchxxx

Ooh I don't know what my iron tablets are called, they were prescribed by the hospital. They keep sending me diet sheets after every blood test with a list of iron rich foods, but yeah i'm not sure its making much difference, worth a go though I guess x

I say listen to your body. I have SPD, woke up well yesterday so drove car to garage and walked home (over a mile). About half way I started to walk really slowly, then slower, then had to stop a few times. I got home, sat down and for rest of day cant move, the pain when I get up from seated position is unbearable. Saying that I cant stand too long either. I'm working in my office now 10am to 4pm and sit all day.... I plan to start working from home on 1st August so at least I cant sit a while, walk a while, lie down a while in between phone calls etc. I know my body cant take much more but I am self employed too and I gotta keep the money coming in!! Fell your pain honey - tell your OH to strap on a 3 stone bag of potatoes to his tummy for a day and see how he gets on.......arse!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back