Am I just being hormonal??

Mummy_Mel

Reaction score
I feel so fed up!

I had my 25 week midwife appointment this morning, and I've been banging on about it for weeks to my family, yet none of them bothered to even mention it yesterday or today or ask me how it went! Not even my husband!!!!

I feel really let down and a bit like no one cares. I know my husband has a lot on his plate right now with uni and everything, but how could he forget?! It's on the calendar and I've been talking about it loads until yesterday!!!

Am I just being hormonal? Or do I have a right to be a bit gutted? I'm not even going to mention it until someone bothers to ask how it went, if they ever do!!!! :(

You definitely have a right to be gutted - that's shocking and they should have all asked about it especially OH. Don't listen to anyone telling you you're hormonal or sensitive - that seems to be what people use when you're pregnant to get out of trouble. You have every right to be upset!

And how did it go by the way? Was everything ok?

xxxxx

Thanks Verity :)

It went pretty good. To be honest it was basically the same as my last appointment at 16 weeks. She just did a urine test, listened to baby's heartbeat and took my blood pressure. I was expecting to be measured or something but nope... apparently that's next time!

Everything is fine so far though which is good :) Thanks for asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww that's wonderful news! And it's always so great to hear the LO's heartbeat, can't wait for mine. Congrats! xxxxx

People only seem to be interested in scans which whilst they are great cos you get to see baby, mw appointments are more to do with us and it does seem no-one gives a crap.

Glad it went well hunny, have yourself a big slice of cake and tell them to get stuffed xxxxxxxxx

Heheeee thanks ladies! I've decided I might buy myself some maternity tops online to cheer myself up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back