Am I in early labour?

BMadx

Reaction score
Hi again ladies. I've been losing plug for the last couple of days, and had some (sorry TMI) brownish discharge most of yesterday. Last night and this morning I have been in immense pain. Feels like the worst period pains ever, lasting a few minutes every hour or so. Also at the same time I have a lot of pressure on my pelvis and can hardly move sometimes, feel like I need to hold my breath to get over the pain. Are these contractions?

Thanks
Bhav x

It sounds very much like it! ring your midwife and ask them to have a look at you and if you are they'll keep u in and if not they will send you home!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definately sounds like it! x I agree with the above post!

Good luck x x

Hmmm... Don't really think I was ready for things to happen early (even though I really wanted things to get a move on). I have a waxing appt at 11.30 which I don't want to miss if it really is early labour! God how vain does that make me sound?!

I think I'll time the frequency for the next hour or two and then call hospital (midwives at clinic are only available in the morning so have to call hospital).

good luck, dont think you'll be caring about the waxing appointment if you're in labour though :lol::lol::lol:

hello ladies. the pains stopped for a couple of hours (so got a wax and pedicure!) and now back home and pains are back. Just about to call the hospital...

ooo good luck.. Keep us updated.. How far gone are you? X

lol, you'll be the hottest mamma to be in there!!! woot woot

lends weight to the notion of being in some degree of control of your labour, either consciously or sub-consciously...

Best of luck, now you are ready (lol) hope things go well :hugs:

thanks all! I'm 38+4, just waiting for hospital to call back...

Good Luck hope it goes well!!xx

Hello all, finally had my baby boy at 8am on Friday morning after contractions started at 10pm on Tuesday evening. Still feeling shattered but it's the best feeling ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back