am i going mad? teething?

sparky

Reaction score
Well i know i've got pnd but surely teething hasnt started already?

Isla has been proper grumpy for the last couple of days and crying and crying but its a different cry than shes had before, shes inconsolable with it.

Has a wee temp, red rosy cheeks, is blowing spit bubbles and is quite drooly and i noticed two hard white bumps on her gums on the bottom...although they are not right in the middle.

Is this the first signs? gave her some calpol earlier and it didnt do anything, she has been up since 4.30am and is only just dropping off...gave calpol at 8am.

It could be... some babies are born with teeth. :hug: :hug:

I think Rudy has started too, he's showing the same signs as Isla- bubble blowing,drooly, grumpy (which I did put down to 12 week jabs), he is sleeping but waking a lot more often uring the night :wall: He has had two white little white bumps on his gums since birth and on sees to be getting more noticeable. I think we might have teething babies on our hands :|

I'm going to go and get a teething ring later and see if it helps at all- I'll let you know.
Alex xxx

Yep, sounds the same as Ava.
Started a couple of weeks ago but its its gotten worse over the past couple of days.
Whole fist in mouth, lots of drool, constant crying and waking a few times in the night.
Its awful to see her like this! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back