Am i doing the right thing?

babyroo

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My little girl is 5weeks 2 days old and slept from 9pm until about 6:15am this morning. She cluster fed from about 6pm last night. Am I doing the right thing by letting her sleep through? Do I need to wake her for a feed? if so when? She did wake at about 3am she made a couple of cooing noises but by the time I got out of bed and put little light on she had her eyes firmly closed again. Last week she slept from 9pm til 4am had a feed then woke up again at 6.
She was awake until 11am as normal, feeding on and off this morning. Do you think she will be getting enough to eat.?
She was weighed on Tuesday and now weighs 10lb so she put on about 20oz in 2 weeks.

Wow! Lucky you!!! :shock: :cheer: :cheer:

I wouldn't worry, sounds like she's doing fine. She'll let you know if she's hungry, don't worry about that.

Sammystar said:
Wow! Lucky you!!! :shock: :cheer: :cheer:

I wouldn't worry, sounds like she's doing fine. She'll let you know if she's hungry, don't worry about that.

I agree! 20oz in 2 weeks is great! As sammystar says, she will let you know if she is hungry! :D

no dont wake her up, shell cry if shes hungry. lucky u! mine's 4 months and woke up 3 times last nite :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back