Am I about to ovulate??? Please help!!!!

suzan

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I am now 12CD and it's 11pm so it will now be 13CD. When I entered to the toilet (a while ago) and while cleaning down, I just saw fluid. I think it is cervical mucus. It is so stretchy that I just took it with my fingers and measured. It just stretched so much that I thought it would be that I am ovulating, but I am just 12CD as I mentioned before and DH and I just BD yesterday night.

I tested for OPK this afternoon and it was negative.. I didnt test now when I entered to the toilet.. did I do something wrong? Should I have had tested? It's okay if we BD tomorrow night?

Please someone help, I am desperate and worried. :doh:

thanks!!!!

Don't know if I can help, but I do know once you get the correct lines on an opk it means you'll ovulate within 24-36hrs (I think, if remember rightly) so you could very well have started that process after your opk? That's why you've got the stretchy CM this evening? Hope that makes sense? I too got stretchy CM days after a positive opk though so di believe you can have similar CM after and before ovulating? Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on any of that, and very best wishes suzan :hug:
If you look up ovulation signs, discharge on a web search there'll be lots of info to help you out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back