Always Skint! Too many benefit forms!

That's a great job! You really could open your own online shop! Just need a person that could deal with customers for you. I understand though its hard to start something up with no money and no time! Maybe one day! Have you bought your lotto ticket?

I'm sure your oh will find something, its an area that's developing rather than something where jobs are being cut.
How lush would it have been to work for mothercare website! Could you contact them and say if the person they hired doesn't work out that you can do it after babies or whenever because you will understand what mums want?

Have you got this amazing weather? Wayyy too hot here lol!

Aw poor kitten! I'm feeling drained from the heat and Brian is restless in the day, think the heat is making him thirsty and tired so effects me :-(
What sort of thing would you sell?

That's a good idea , I think clothes or things like blankets and trinkets are a good idea. I wouldn't do toys for the safety aspect, well unless its well know but i guess they would be difficult to sell cheaper? I have thought about making my own baby clothes to sell but think it would be difficult to do any .
I guess 2 will be hard but you get twice the good bits too :)
Did you manage to speak to the energy providers about the bills?

Brian is ok thanks, but being grumpy when tired so i have to try harder to see the signs.
Yeah it rained last night and it looked strange like I hadn't seen it in ages lol

Ah glad it all seems to be sorted for now! Told you it would be ok :) x

That's great, and a relief! Also great about scan, saw the pic, you got a good pic of them both :) how are you feeling? Got a bump yet?

He is great thanks :) really cute and silly today, smiling and making lots of noise now he realises its him Haha!
IMAG0332.jpg
g

Omg he is too cute!! :D glad he's happy and smiley! Look at that hair too, bless him!

Yep i've got a bump, kinda started showing last week/this week and felt every now and then last week and today i've had kicks quite a lot. Scan showed they're both on my right side which explains why I just get kicks to my right. Feel quite excited about it all now, just nervous about what type of labour I'll have! haha I'm such a worrier! xx

Hehe thanks :) he really has a lot of hair but i don't want to cut it yet :)

Funny how they could both be on the same side, how is there room? Lol
I'm sure you will.be fine :) they will keep a close eye on you x

Aww I wouldn't want to cut bubs hair either!

I have no idea how there is room for them both, although 1 was pretty squished on the scan lol. It probably explains why my right side has really horrible stretching pains today! Ouchy!xx

Oo ouch! Tell em to spread put silly billys :)
Are you thinking of names that are similar, start with same letter?
I'm excited for you now lol would love twins, they would hate me for dressing them the same :)
Are you parents excited? X x

yeah my parents are excited, my dads been v ill last year so this has really perked him up :) and my OH's parents have now come around to it, they were in a huge shock at first but now they are buying everything for us lol.

At the moment I think we're going with Abigail and Emilia or Sebastian and Dylan. My OH doesn't want them starting with the same letter so I chose Emilia to try and get as close to Amelia as I could haha.x

Ooo I love them all :) managed to book a scan? I'm so excited to hear if they are girlies or boys! Lol x

No we haven't booked the scan yet. I'm desperate to know, just had my parents call up to check if we have a scan date! :( Moneys just still so tight as my housing benefit hasn't been processed yet so not even sure I can get that and so my rent for September isn't covered and I'll probably have to make it myself again from selling things on ebay lol. Argh just want money to be sorted. Things are a little better but still. Will let you know when we get a scan sorted! xxx

Really hope things get sorted soon! Yes please let me know :) x

heya, yeah i'm on fb. send me a link to your profile and i'll add you! i think i've set all my privacy settings weird so you may not be able to see my profile!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back