• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

always exhausted, breathless doing little and...

rusks

Reaction score
i'm not sure if i should go to the drs or wether its just normal but i had to take more time off work as i feel faint all the time, and breathless doing hardly anything and so weak and exhausted beyond belief i have to do the dishes in stages as find it difficult to stand up for too long and im hungry all the time! when i go top bed i can't sleep :wall: - not enjoying this first trimester much at the moment :roll:

i have a scan on wednesday and they are doing blood tests so i will ask them to check my iron level but wandering if this is beyond the normal pregnancy symptoms limit?

i feel so guilty letting my work collegues down all the time, and i'm still feeling nauseaous in the evenings and have been sick the last few nights again,

I've been feeling the same hon. Had to sit down in the middle of a shopping centre last week for about 20 minutes so I didn't faint and I can't even do a flight of stairs now without getting out of breath.

I would get them to check your iron levels though. Do you take any iron tablets? I take those sanatogen pro natal and they have iron in them...

Hopefully you will feel the rush of tri 2 soon :pray:

This is how I've been feeling too hun. I remember everything getting much better when I hit 12 weeks with Maddison but this time I'm still exhausted, still have morning sickness and still cant sleep :(

That's exactly what I was like and it was because my blood pressure was dropping when I stood up or moved around.

If that is what it is, they can't do much about it and it should resolve on its own anyway - but what really helps is drinking lots and lots of fluids :hug:

I feel exactly the same - dr has signed me off for a week (my request - he offered 2!) as Im' tearful, constantly nauseous (sp?), dizzy, breathless, tired, low blood pressure etc etc. I just couldn't cope at work, esp teaching classes of 16 year olds. Crying in lessons isn't a good look for a teacher! Having said that, I think what we're experiencing is pretty normal and nothing to worry about, we've just been unlucky.

Im the same hun. For me the evenings are the worst. Im starving during the day but soo tired and sick in the evenings i cant eat dinner and go to bed, where my mind races and i have bad dreams. I get to 3pm and feel like someone has given me a horse tranq! Why did i forget all this from last time? I dont do stairs and the room spins if i get up too quickly and my poor little boy is driving me insane! oh and the constipation.... why......

Hoping the weeks fly by for us :hug: :hug:

thanks for all your replies and hugs to you all :hug:

i thought it was normal
ejjie said:
I would get them to check your iron levels though. Do you take any iron tablets? I take those sanatogen pro natal and they have iron in them..

yeah im taking those too hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back