Alternative to Infacol

Guadagnia

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anybody suggest a suitable alternative to Infacol ?
I have a very windy baby and he will not take Infacol for love or money
Thanks
Guadagnia

If colic is your problem then you could ask your doctor for some Colief. They work differently though. Infacol "collects" all the small air bubbles in baby's tummy into bigger air bubbles that can be expelled more easily, while Colief contains an enzyme that reduces the lactose content in milk. So, I think you should discuss it with your doctor to see what suits your baby.

I found that Infacol helped Maya more than Colief did but she would happily take it, she enjoyed the orangey taste. Maybe if you try adding it to your baby's milk or if you are breastfeeding maybe express a bit before feeding and add it to your milk?
:hug:

Another suggestion is gripe water, you can get it at the supermarkert or chemist.

I use gripe water....id swear by it its great..and mia loves it for some reason hehe :dance:

Hi, you can also use dentinox but I think that tastes worse than infacol. Tom took infacol happily from a syringe.

You don't say how old you baby is but you should only use gripe water if he is a month or more.

rosie loves dentinox, you can actually put it in the milk - wolfs down 8 oz if we do that!

i used to but the infacol in the bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back