Already waking up far tooo early!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
This thread is a little pointless as I am just having a whinge!!!!

I remember during the 3rd trimester of my daughters pregnancy I hardly slept. Now during my 20th week of pregnancy I have started waking up for a wee during the night, and then find myself unable to go back to sleep!!! Grrrr!!!!

Tody will be interesting. As a teacher, I'm wondering if I can lay on the floor, snoring and dribbling instead of actually teaching today!

Sorry about my pointless whinge!!! Xxx

I know how your feeling I have been awake since 6 am. At least my son likes to sleep till 8am at the moment x

Me too !!! I'm usually up 2 or 3 times in the night for a wee then can't get back to sleep........most nights I'm awake from 4am onwards it's driving me insane !!!!

Last edited:
Me as well, if I wake up for the loo I have to really force myself back to sleep by clearing my mind completely otherwise if i start thinking im awake for hours!! LOL X

:hugs: know how you feel hun, i'm up at least twice during the night to pee, then i have trouble getting back to sleep :(

Well my apologies for this ladies, but I am so pleased you are all suffering too! It is a nightmare!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back