alot of fluid? what does this mean?

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi well as some of u may no i was sent for a scan today as the baby was measuring 5weeks bigger...

but scan shows baby is the right size but the amount of fluid around the baby is at the top end of normal?????
i asked the lady that done scan what this ment she just said go see ya midwife in two weeks if she is concered she will send u back?
any one had this problem? what does it mean? what is the worst that can happen if there is to much fluid...

Hi Dionne I don't know about this either, I am sure if they were really worried about it they would have referred you to see a consultant after your scan. As Sarah says give your midwife a ring and ask them if you are worried. What was it like seeing your baby boy again, had he grown lots?

Xxx

afetr the scan they lady said that 2weeks was along time to wait for my next mw appointment she asked me to wait outside while she asked another nurse then she came back and said to wait to c my midewife but any trickles of water to go to the hospital :? :?

lindsey... i was really anoyed because it was a trainee doing the scan and she had the screen turned to her self i couldnt see any thing apart from the back of the monitor :x :x

i asked her to show me him lol like a cheeky girl i am she turned it round and quickly showed me but couldnt make much out apart from the head i was being scanned for about 20mins and managed to get a lil peak for 5seconds....

how annoying that she had the screen to her!! She has obviously never been pregnant before and dont understand how exciting it is to see baby!!! :evil:

Did they not even offer pictures? xxxxxxx

Dionne that's horrendous, she should have let you see the screen, silly moo :shakehead:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back