*Almost* had to stay in hosp for the rest of PG!

flowergirl

Reaction score
BP was up AGAIN at my 38 week appointment yesterday so had to go to hospital for a routine check again this morning. BP still high but not dangerous and there are no other signs of PE so no worries there.

However...

Baby decided to have a bit of a laugh and present TRANSVERSE for the check this am so I was immidiately referred to another hospital to be checked by a consultant. Waht they didn't tell me was that they keep you in if baby is transverse because of the dangers of going in to labour if baby is in that position. Fortunately during the horrible crawl up the M6 amidst all of the bank holiday caravans, baby decided to go head down again so the threat of a long and boring hospital stay was avoided! I did have atrace done and baby's heart rate is fine. BEing checked by community midwife tomorrow. Let's hope this LO stays head down! :pray:

Naughty baby causing trouble for Mummy :hug: Maybe baby just fancied a road trip? :)

Glad all is well now, hospital stays are not nice :shakehead:

im glad you dont have to stay in hospital :D
and that your baby turned head down in time
fingers crossed that it will stay in that position
:pray:

sarah :hug: :wave:

aww bless, baby was probably teasing you!
hope baby stays head down now!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a naughty baby giving you a fright like that! Glad everything is ok now, a long hospital stay would have been rubbish! :hug:

Had to go in for a scan yesterday because midwife thought baby was breech! She's not luckily- still cephalic! PHEW!

glad everythings ok but does she have to keep giving you scares :x :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back