almost finished the girl's room

beanie

Reaction score
Has taken ages lol. The idea was for Seren and Cally to share a room. Today we finished the painting and put up the cot and the wall stickers. I still have to sort out the toy box (am apintig the wooden chest and then getting rid of the wicker chest. Plus we need to put up shelves, get a bookcase and a new rug, and some baskets for storage.

Here it is so far, please scuse the stuff that needs a home

stickers above the door

Cally's cot

Seren's bed

and because he looked cute here is Beans

cuddling his mummy

Last edited:
I love that colour! I want a pink bedroom with butterflies on the wall :D

Aw beanie, that looks great! It'll be lovely for them to share a room.

Question - where are all the toys? Do you keep them in the living room?

Xxx

Beautiful...and the cats are too, soo cute i want my cat back!

Anyway yes i love the room, the butterflys are gorgeous! i would love that room myself (double bed though of course..lol)

the rooms fab.well done you :clap: the coloours lush,i love it.

oh and if you ever get tired of beans send him my way hes a real cutie :D

oooh, thats lovely. Love the colour! Dont suppose you could tell us what it is? Ive been looking for ideas on how to decorate Izzies room. We did it really neutral when i was pregnant (even though we knew she was a girl...just incase they'd made a mistake) but now i just think it looks bland :( Now i know Iz and her little personality i want to make her room a bit more fun. I was looking at wall stickers and found some i liked but hadnt found a colour i liked for the walls....think i might copy yours :D :clap:

sazzylou said:
oooh, thats lovely. Love the colour! Dont suppose you could tell us what it is? Ive been looking for ideas on how to decorate Izzies room. We did it really neutral when i was pregnant (even though we knew she was a girl...just incase they'd made a mistake) but now i just think it looks bland :( Now i know Iz and her little personality i want to make her room a bit more fun. I was looking at wall stickers and found some i liked but hadnt found a colour i liked for the walls....think i might copy yours :D :clap:

sorry i have just seen this. the colour is rich raspberry from the colours collection ultra matt range in b&q.Its great paint,only took one coat :)

beanie said:
sazzylou said:

sorry i have just seen this. the colour is rich raspberry from the colours collection ultra matt range in b&q.Its great paint,only took one coat :)

cheers beanie! :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back