• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Almost 6 weeks now...no sickness

luckylady

Reaction score
Im still not feeling sicky at all...was very sick with my first (twins) from the word go..

Just wondering if anybody else isnt feeling sick yet?..just feel abit "nervy" in the morning..but not rushing to the loo or anything

L x

Hi im over 10 weeks now and have not had any sickness, just count yourself as one of the lucky ones :D or it may still come xx

Im just coming up to six weeks, Ill sometimes feel a bit nauseas some morning but not 'oh my god Im going to throw up'. Hopefully Ill skip the sickness :D

I had some waves of sickness in the first couple of weeks, then nothing. I am now 9+4 and starting to feel a bit sick. Thought i'd got away with it!

I'll swap with ya! Feel sick every day and night at the moment...! Been sick once, but just feels nauseous all the time now... hopefully it'll pass soon lol :puke:

Alright chick, im not feeling too sick yet either. I have been feeling a bit peaky in the afternoons, but its worse on an empty tummy. In my last pregnancy I didnt feel nauseous until about 7 weeks I think.....but its hard to remember!

I didnt feel sick until i was ill a couple of weeks back and began dizzy etc, since then had feelings of being sick etc but it seems to be passing now and settling down....Just count oursleves lucky i guess!

Had no sickness at all with first pg except once at the smell of a fry and even then, just felt nauseous.

Little tiny feelings of a twittery stomach some mornings so far but nothing much. I HAVE had mild diarrhoea though the last couple of mornings.

Sue

my mum had no sickness at all with her first 2 but had a sick bucket always handy with me. I htink this explains why some women dont know they are pregnant for ages.

I'm 6 weeks now and am fine. I felt nauseas in week 4 straight after I found out, but nothing past week 5. I am extremely teary a lot though. So the hormones are still there!

I have to say ladies...its kicked in this week..but not severe enough to actually be :puke:
But its there!!

Thought I would have escaped it.

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back