• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

all who had c-sections?

*saulino*

Reaction score
HI

Wasnt sure where to post this.well just wondering how your scar is now... i touch the area on and around it and it still feels real numb almost a really wierd feeling almost hard to describe anyone else havingit or know what im talking about and is it normal to have after 15 weeks? Never thought it would take this long to get the feeling back to it like it was before having it :( .
Katrina

i had a c-section, mine too was numb..... now its really starting to fade and feels fine, all the feeling has returned.

I had one 10 years ago, I still have a little numb bit :(

It is major surgery hun, it does take a long time to heal, and yours sounds perfectly normal. Has it all closed up now? Did you have an infection at all??
I wouldnt worry, and i think it is always a little numb there.
The bummer of having a c-sec. Mine is still very red and and itchy, i did get an infection though.

yep mine is a little numb in places too. it's still red, but next to my stretchmarks it's not that bad! not to mention the lovely "apron" of a belly i now have, which seems to cover the scar anyway! lol

(thank goodness for my "bridget pants"!!!)

Mine is still numb. They cut your nerves to get through to the baby and it's possible the feeling will never return. It's nothing to worry about :)

Hi

girls thanks you it helped lots to hear you all have the same thing

" i had one 10 years ago, i still have a little numb bit :( "
wow guess that means that it prob might not go away , never knew that happened.
Its not that its painful its just such an odd feeling when i touch it i hate it, :? .

Mine is red as well Hels and Petchy but not itchy and only red in places where it opened up three times.

Petchy you made me laugh too funny

Hels yes its all closed up now and no i never had an infection thanks god since it opened so many times i was very lucky.

Honey 7733 thats great the feeling has returned for you gives me a little hope lol.

Well thanks for all your replies dont really know anyone here that i could ask except my mom who had a section with me but she doesnt even phone me or anything so i came ot the only place that i trust for info :D

Katrinaxxxx

Mine is still red and sometimes itches and aches, and I'm four months post partum now!

Try Bio-oil to help it to fade, it really helps with the itching and there are little bits beginning to silver out now.

Sue

mine is still numb. it feels really strange. abit itchy too.

mines not even healed yet im at docs three times a week getting it dressed i havent had an infection though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back