all week I drag myself out of bed...

libs

Reaction score
just thinking about the weekend and a lie in :sleep:

So - why - this weekend when I could lie in bed till whenever - have I been wide awake by 7.30 both mornings :shock:

It's like my body hates me

I desparately need a lie in, but my OH arranged for his sister to come over this morning at 9.00 :twisted: They turned up half hour early too - I was just getting out of the shower :twisted:

God - I feel f***ing evil today :twisted:

I NEED SLEEP :wall: :wall: :wall:

Moomum said:
I desparately need a lie in, but my OH arranged for his sister to come over this morning at 9.00 :twisted: They turned up half hour early too - I was just getting out of the shower :twisted:

God - I feel f***ing evil today :twisted:

I NEED SLEEP :wall: :wall: :wall:

omg it must be the day for it, My OH invited his sister and 5 kids round for dinner :wall: I too feel evil as hell today!!!!

Whats a lie in? :wall:

I COULD have stayed in bed all day today, didnt have any plans, and was a slightly sick on too much wine lastnight, but I have this problem.....once I wake up in the morning I just cant get back to sleep, and have to get up otherwise I end up being really stressed :roll:

OH has been napping on sofa since 10am and just this minute went upstairs to have a shower :rotfl:

I could easily spend the day in bed today. Feeling washed out and muzzy. Must be something in the air....

I would so love to spend the day in bed it's this horrible nasty weather! :(

wow 7.30 is a lie in in our house. Were usually awake by 5.30 :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back