NIGHT OWL OR MORNING PERSON?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I stay up late i know i should go to bed earlier
But ive always been a night owl i hate going to bed early.
I guess its partly because i feel the morning and work will come quicker if i go to sleep.
I HATE MORNINGS i think it should be made illegal to get up before at least 9 o'clock :shakehead:
I love my lie in's a the weekend :dance: love love love them :D
I could cheerfully smash my alarm clock in to very small pieces. :twisted:
When it goes of i wont to roll over smack it and go back to sleep agian. :sleep:
But stay up late bacuse i dont feel my day has started till i get home from work. so i ned to make up the hour so to speak.
Though i am waking up more tired lately
so im gonna have to give in and go to bed a bit earlier i think from tommorow.
But i dont wont to :(
I cant wait till i go on maternity so i can lie in though once little man is hear i'll never no what sleep is agian. :bored: So i supose i should take advantage of sleep now.

I am a night person! I always have been! I find that I can get all the housework done at night as well. I don't work so I guess I have the luxery of being able to have long lies every day but as soon as little one arrives I'll have no say in it! Maybe I will get a more normal sleeping pattern now? :think: lol

Night Owl for me, definitely (well, pre-pregnancy anyway).

I HATE MORNINGS too :puke:

im lucky i dont work so i can get up whenever i like (normaly about 9am)
i think because of this im a much happier person in the mornings i have my cuppa and im raring to go :)
saying that i also love nights as its the only real time i get to spend with hubby but just latly ive been too tired from doing my days housework (about 2 hrs of cleaning) and stuff to stay awake for very long and enjoy that time with him
manda xx

Not sure what my answer is, I think I'm both. I like staying up late but also can't sleep in passed 8am. I get up at about 06.30 during the week. Have been going to bed earlier since preggers as get knackered.

You night owls will have fun when the baby arrives getting up at 4am for feeds. What am I talking about, that's just wrong for anyone :wall: :wall: :wall:

I HATE MORNINGS :evil:

Although i dont really like staying in bed past 8.30 on my days off as i like to make the most of my day.

I'm definately a night person (pre-pregnancy). I find it much easier to motivate myself to do housework in the evenings.
If I didn't work or have James I'd struggle to get up much before midday!.
With pregnancy I don't like mornings or nights, I struggle to stay awake. Went to sleep 930pm last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back