All of a sudden i have a weird

Sweetpea134

Reaction score
craving for cheese on vegetables tonight i had grated cheese on green cabbage the other night it was broccoli with grated cheese now how yummy is that

YUM! I haven't craved anything like that (salt and vinegar crisps or strawberries for me), but that has made me want some cheese on veg now! Sounds gorgeous!

I've really craved blueberry muffins but not had any cos of the snow! Maybes I'll go and buy some tomorrow mmmmm mmmmm

i had a dream about shepherds pie and am now going to make it for tea....

Oooh shepherds pie, haven't had that for ages! Yummmmm. Cheese on veg sounds good to me, but doesn't it take away from the virtuous veg-eating feeling?!

I've been unable to eat green veg since I got pg, which is a shame because I usually love it. It really upsets my stomach, as if I just can't digest it for some reason :think:

I'm fine with root veg though - I have mash with carrot and swede with practically every meal at the moment, mmmmmm!

Even pregnancy hasn't made me crave cabbage... yak :puke:

but mmmm.... cheese.... and mmmm... shepherds pie... I'm just so hungry all the time :wall:

Ooh no, I don't think anything could make me crave cabbage either, yuk yukkity yuk yuk! I'm with you on the hunger too Becc.

i keep craving pickled onions, mmmmm. OH bought me a big jar at dinner today i have 2 left now, weirdest thing is i didnt like them before i was pregnant but now i cant stop eating them. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back