All Libs' Fault! (honest)

monster_munch

Reaction score
I PROMISED myself that I wouldn't test again until Wed, and as of now (18:03ish) I will not, but I just tested and this is the results:

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

They are very unclear - hence me marking them, but the line is still there albeit very faint and oddly, a little thinner than the control line (although in the instructions it says that the lines needn't match) - I have had much stronger lines than these and although they are still there, I am still confused.
Still sure that I will come on, but is this the results you would expect from someone having a chemical pregnancy?

Many thanks
M_M

(damn you libs for testing and making me want to pee on a stick again :x ;))

i see lines pink lines

hope this is your BFP!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm not holding out much hope as if I do any other test - they come up neg :(

I think the cheapies just like to tease me!

but aren't the cheapies more sensitive?

I don't know what to say really. I've just always heard that a line is a line... as long as it comes up in right time frame.

Today was the day AF should be due if you went on your longest cycle right? I think I remember you saying that....

Well...with my pregnancy last year I didn't show up any lines at all on clearblues until almost two weeks past my longest cycle. So maybe it's still just early. I never got any lines during the day either... it had to be with my FMU. Maybe for whatever reason your FMU yesterday wasn't as concentrated or something which is why there was a negative. I don't know I'm just trying to come up with every possibility now.

:shakehead: BUT I refuse to give up hope for your BFP until the witch shows up! :shakehead:

:hug: fingers crossed!

(I agree...it's all libs fault! lol :wink: )

lol - thanks Jamie.

Today should have been the latest AF should have shown up, but I am thinking that if it was a chemical PG then that will have messed things up a bit.

I am still hoping on the small chance, but am convincing myself that AF will get me so I don't get too disappointed!

How are you today hun?

I'm doing Okay...thanks for asking. My DH is extremely stressed out at the moment with work... and I'm just exhausted. (he woke me up at 2:30am to have a chat about everything.) I just hope he gets into the groove of things at work and things start going better for him. :pray:

Other than that ... GREAT! We are going to a pottery place again to day so we can paint a piece of pottery together. We have decided to each do a plate and paint a picture of a place we have been together. I'm going to do Rome today I think. (We aren't very good painters...so I'm not expecting much!)

I'm dying to start P'ing on my OPK's... It's so depressing seeing 38 days til testing on my ticker!
Oh... and I'm baking more brownies!!! :oops: (it was an accident... the brownie mix just accidently spilled into the pan ...along with two eggs, oil, and water.... :shock: ) :rotfl:

Awww - fingers crossed he de-stresses soon hun!

That's so cute about painting pottery together - my OH would just laugh at me if I suggested something like that :roll:

Make sure you pass the brownies around when your done making them - I quite fancy one!!!

grrr mm i really think thats a bfp. there no mistaking those lines.
your puttin us all this rollercoaster of yours lol.
damn htp's eh! have you been havin any symptoms at all ?

I don't think so jemz - I have a stinking cold at the moment so not sure I'd notice either way!!!

Had a few AF symptoms yesterday, so I am still convinced she is on her way.

I am going to get some CB digitals from Tesco online and put them in the drawer in my bathroom. If I don't come on by Tuesday I will test with one on Wed morning.
If I do come on them I have some CB digitals to amuse myself with next month!!

good luck hun i really hope its a bfp.

if its neg (god i hope its not) id put in a stern complaint to where u got your pt's from.

:shock:

I go to sleep for 10 mins (ok 3 and half hours :oops: :? ) on a sunday afternoon and this is was I get :D

I agree MM wait till THURSDAY to test - that's when I'm going to test again as long as AF hasn't come

Thursday!?
I'm not sure I'm strong enough to wait till then (and are you aswell :think: :wink: )- the call of the PG tests is too strong....

I have none in the house - I'm not getting one and so I can't test. :shakehead:

Plus I think my husband is about 10 mins away from having me committed. Work are messing me around with the new job now and I ended up crying my eyes out on his shoulder this afternoon as it just seemed a crappy day. I decided to resign this job and get another - even if I don't get maternity pay apart from smp. I was soooo tired as well and the pains I'm having woke me up last night. So I'm not going to think about me ttc for the next week - just you lot instead :D

awww hun - that's crap about work :(

on an entirely different note - I am very disappointed with my cheese on toast - not an even covering of cheese and the toast is slightly durnt :(:(
(is that helping you not think about TTC libs?)

I hate it when cheese on toast goes wrong....it so simple - you'd think it would always be perfect but...
I'm just doing the dinner dishes...dh felt it was best to let me sleep..thought he'd at least do the dishes :roll: - especially seeing as my dishwasher still hasn't been fixed

lol!
My dishwasher is my Dh - he hates it and always moans at me that he has to do it, but I hate washing up so screw him!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back