All Day Nausea

Flossy82

Reaction score
Oh crikey is there anything i can do to help ease this a little its driving me nuts. It lasts all day long and everything i try to eat il only manage a little before it makes me feel :puke: Ive not been :puke: as of yet but im fed up of feeling so crap with it :(

I feel exactly the same!!!! as soon as I get up there I go!!!! I haven't :puke: yet as it happens more when my stomack is empty but if it would be full.... OMG, i would not imagine....

and the smells, i can't stand my OH's EDT smell, so strong (i used to love it) so now he has to put it in the car on his way to work!

with me i think is just the beginning. everyday i fell more sick....

have you tried ginger buiscuits? i haven't, but i eat chocolate chip buiscuit in the morning and it helps a bit....

hope you feel better!

My been sick has turned to feeling sick ALL day!! its not much fun! I eat cause I think I feel sick cause im hungry and then feel sick again cause ive ate! its like fighting a loosing battle! The MD told me to get travel sickness bands... might be worth a try! xx

I'm with you - constant nausea, but no actual sickness. And I thought it couldn't get any worse but the last day or two has been awful, with a headache and AF-type cramps too. In a way I wish I would be sick, maybe it'd make me feel better?

I made some mint tea earlier (with real leaves!) and plopped a chunk of peeled ginger in it too, along with a bit of caster sugar - I think it helped a bit.

I feel sick all the time, Ive been sick twice thats all, but feel sick all the time its awful :hug:

I used to find nibbling little and often helped. And non fatty foods were better on my tummy.

I had about 8 weeks of that feeling and wasn't actually sick once :shock: :wall:

I seem to get it worse from about 3pm and then its just awful come 9pm! I'm not :puke: i just feel it.

I have started carrying some snack a jacks with me as it takes the sickness away for me at the moment so i can get the school run done.
I am suffering from IBS at the moment too, i haven't had any problems for about a year but i think it might be due to a lactose build up, if i stop having milk for a few weeks it will ease off again i hope...problem is i love cereal and its just never the same with lacto free milk!

I'm feeling the same too.

I feel a little better early evening and I have started to force myself to eat even if I don't fancy it. It's been weetabix and plain pasta a lot but I have had the odd craving for an apple or Clementine.

I was sick a lot last week but actually haven't been since sunday so I'm glad that has passed!

Ginger biscuits and peppermint tea are helping a little.

I keep telling myself it will pass...it will pass...It's a mantra now! :pray:

Like you, I have all day nausea but have never actually been sick. This is my second pregnancy and with my first, although I felt sick, it was not this bad. I can barely get out of bed because, as soon as I get up and start moving around, I feel like I'm going to collapse. Haven't eaten properly for a week (mainly just constant snacking), which I know doesn't help but it's so difficult.

I am wearing sea bands and have a stash of breadsticks and ginger biscuits next to me. It does help a bit to munch on one of those when the nausea grips me but I felt best yesterday when my husband forced me to have a bit of pasta to eat. I didn't feel nauseous for a couple of hours after that, what a relief!

Last time, the bulk of my nausea lasted 18 days only, so I am praying for relief soon. When you feel like this, you feel like it's never going to end and you can't possibly go on but, I know from last time, that it soon becomes a distant memory.

argh i just sat reading this thinking hmm i'm ok atm luckkily then guess what i feel sick :evil: oh well lol

Oh thank God it's not just me!

Been being sick all day for the last 2 weeks now.

Been off work for the last week (with a sick note) and I'm dreading going back next week.

I've lost nearly half a stone in the last 2 weeks and feel rubbish all the time!

So much for 'glowing'! I feel worse than ever!

Joanne

It is amazing what a comfort it is to know you are not alone. Nothing's worse than talking to insensitive people who say unhelpful things like " Really? You feel sick all the time? God, I felt amazing throughout both my pregnancies. I loved every minute of being pregnant!" Aaaaarrrrrgh!!!!

I know!

The worst advice I've had so far is, 'deal with it, you could be like this for months!'

That's soooo helpful :roll:

Hi ladies - this isn't going to help. I'm not pregnant at the moment but would like to be - not sure why though reading your experiences again.
However with my first little girl I felt sick from 2 months and then was sick from 3 months. It then carried on and on and on! Up to the day I was having a caesar and guess what - being sick!
However my positive information is that the doctor can prescribe something - I think it was buscapan? Something like that. You melt it under your toungue like a homeopathic tablet and they did work to ease the feelings. Good luck ladies - we go through so much BUT its worth it when you get there. Take care x

i had to be precribed medication, i was actually vomiting loads but the medicine i had can be used for nausea as well. my GP assurred me it is safe in early pregnancy and it has really helped.
i think its the same medicine sarahg is referring to. its called buccastem and you put it in between you top lip and gum and let it dissolve (takes about an hour)

I wish my doctor would give me something! This is my second pregnancy and it is a million times worse than my first, everything has seemed to tripple! I feel sick all day and actully am sick every other day twice a day, i suppose this is when my food has built up in my stomach, my doctor said that i have to be sick three times a day for three days in a row to get any medication - it totally sucks! Everything makes me feel sick, even the smell of the washing powder on my clothes! Plus the tiredness and headaches and insomnia...
Sorry about the big moan, nobody else seems to understand, it's hard to look after my son, do housework and cook when you feel soooooo bad! I'm now 9weeks pregnant, this started before i even took a pregnancy test (4 weeks ago) and it seems to be getting much worse.

I feel exactly the same! Feel sick without actually being sick, and it subsides when I snack. Only trouble is by afternoon and evening I'm starving, but can't get anything down me like I'm already full!! :evil: When will it stop!?

For snacks though, I've found light crispbreads that are wheat and gluten free (as they don't bloat me like wheat products do) really help. They're pactically taste free though, but on some days that's a good thing! Also enjoying snacking on fruits - especially juicy ones like mandarins. Yum yum!! :D

i had nausea day and night constantly for 14wks with summer so i can sympathise girlies

Feeling sick... tell me about it. When i first found out i was preg the same thing happened to me. i would just feel sick but no :puke: for about 6 weeks. But after that the next 6 weeks was pure being :puke: I hated that time. I'm so glad its over.
Also, try crackers, they did wonders for me, soaking up all that acid. And try and eat little amounts frequently. Even with water, just take sips. Good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back