All booked into the Midwife Led Birthing Unit :o)

Paula+bump

Reaction score
Well i had a MW appointment yesterday i have not seen her since 29 weeks and i am now 37 weeks, baby was head down and engaged 2/5 palp so 3/5ths of my baby's head is in my pelvis and boy can i feel it, i am getting really bad leg cramps down the inside of my legs i can't move when i get them it's horrid.

I am all booked into the birthing unit for my waterbirth and can relax now as they take me from 37 weeks till 41+5 so just got to hope baby will come anything between now and then,

I guess all is looking good as baby is engaged and only has 2/5ths of it's head left out of the pelvis which was a surprise i was not expecting it to be honest, so now just a count down is on and waterbirth here i come... can't believe how quick it has gone 16 days :shock: my god am i ready for birth i don't think i am but hey its going to happen at some point!!

hey paula not long to go now then.

my baby was 1/5 head engaged and very low in my pelvis thursday evening around5-6pm.

but come friday 6am gone from 1/5 to 8cms dilated ;p

so could b anytime for you if babys ready. i was 8days o/d.

yay!! So pleased, i would love to know if my LO head was engaged, last two appts they not even felt my tummy :?

Waiting for MW to ring now actually...HURRY UP! lol

wow cant believe your this far gone already paula! only seems like 2 mins ago that you joined third tri!

I hope it all goes to plan though and you get your water birth!

i hope youre LO makes an appearance soon hun. i have mw 2moro but i dont think they are going to tel me any different altho im hoping she hasnt changed position cus her movements feel strange. i think its normal fopr second babies not to engage until last minute tho.

xxxxx

yay hun, wow i cant belive your so far already.. i hope everything goes to plan and youget the birth you so deserve.. :hug:

Aaawwwwwwww bet you're real excited now Paula+bump :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope LO arrives during those dates for you too!! Very best wishes :hug:

:hug: Thanks girls for all your lovely wishes :D :hug:

I know Fiona and Sarah i really can't believe it is so close it also feels like only a week ago i joined Tri 3!! this tri has really flown for me and it really has not sunk in it is like just over 2 weeks away :shock:

I really hope i get the water birth too , baby is really pushing down and feels like it will happen anytime, so who knows may have a baby on time or before :think: , not like my others all late!!

Fingers crossed for you hun that you get your water birth and it happens sooner rather than later for you. I am looking forward to getting your text to say you've gone into labour. :hug:

Thanks hun :hug: I am too looking forward to getting yours :cheer: i take my phone to bed now just incase i use to always leave it downstairs :dance:

Hope your not waiting to much longer :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back