Back from mw appt

Lettie

Reaction score
Just got back from a really positive appt. Bump still neat at 2cm behind but its growing each time so shes happy. Also baby has engaged substantially since last appt and is now 2/5ths palpable so 3/5ths in my pelvis. She says bubs is in perfect position for labour, head down, back on left. So excited now. Babies heart rate still giving no clues as to boy or girl. We also booked my last 2 appts (hopefully), the final one I'll be 3 days over where she'll attempt sweep! Sorry random ramble but really happy! :eek:)

Aww. Glad u had a positive appointment hun. Not long now ey :) xxx

Yay! It is so nice to have a good midwife appointment at this stage, it coul be your last. So you r booked in for a sweep on the 16th? I sneaked mine in for due date 12th...fingers crossed we
Don't need them 1day apart due date buddy ;-)

I know it was really nice that it was so positive :eek:) She wasn't too keen to do it on my due date - she really wanted to wait til 40+7 but I kinda begged so she said she'd do it at 40+3 rather than tha appt before which is 39+3 as she said it was too early and unlikely to be successful. Hoping with all the EPO RLT etc I won't need it (and neither will you x) Have you a text buddy yet forestlas? x

Great news that it went so well. Getting really close now :cheer: x

I know - eeek. Only two days left on your psychic reading?! How you feeling? any niggles? x

Meh not really. Started losing my plug yesterday but that's it. I know that can happen weeks before the birth so nothing to get overly excited about :eh: though I'm seeing my consultant on Monday so I guess he could always throw a spanner in the works :lol: x

:rofl: I didn't really think it was worth mentioning tbh :oooo: x

Maybe he'll offer you a 36week sweep! hehe, that would spice things up a little! God news on the plug though - things are at least readying themselves. Only 8days till you're full term too then you can kick off with the EPO etc if you're thinking of that? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back