all alone in here

hi lindsay nice to have it confirmed isnt it makes it all seem more real sounds like you had a fab weekend am really starting to suffer now with sickness but i dont mind really my boobs have gone up a whole size already and hurt all the time think i need to buy a good support bra now
other than that i feel fine i see my midwife again the day after you and my scan is booked for 3rd of november at 8:45 in morning think i will feel better then cos its hard to believe anything is there till u see it with your own eyes xxxxx

hey lorrie you got any symptoms yet hun? how are you? not seen you in a few days xxxxx

Hi Rachel & Lindsay
Sorry haven't bn n touch in few days. Delighted for you Lindsay. Sound like you had a lovely time away aswell. Ur symptoms are really kickn in Rachel.It's a good sign though. My scan date is 24th Oct & first visit 21st Novemb.Not feeling sick yet, just that overhungry feeln if I havent eaten in a while. Extremely tired at times. took to my bed really early last nite just to read & relax.Went for a short snooze whn I got home today. Kinda cant wait for sickness so it feels more real, I know I'll regret saying that!

Exciting & scary all at once :)
Lorrie xx

ooh lorrie you got your scan before me your so lucky bet you cant wait hope you going to get pics hun and post them so we can see :D
xxxxxxxx

Hi Rachel
Really nervous about scan in case nothing shows up,But please God everything will be as it should be. I'll let you know whn I have pic & you can tell me how to upload it I'm hopeless at things like that. It mightn't be that clear my hosp doesnt do 3D scans. Only one week from Monday coming cant wait to get it over with. Lorrie xx

yeah i know how you feel there hun am not convinced im pregnant yet dont think it will sink in properly till i see it on scan xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back