rach

Reaction score
wish someone would join me soon im all alone in here
baby dust to everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Honey

Sorry not due in June but in May. :D

Hopefully someone will join you soon :lol:

Sarah xxx

awww i got all excited then when i seen someone had posted in the june thread lol its still early im only officially 4 weeks today and im due june 2nd so im sure i wont be here for much longer on my own xxxxx

less than 10 days to wait to see if i can join you! My furtune teller better be right! lol

xxxxx

Hi Rach,
Hopefully I'll be joining you at the end of June!! :D

Good luck Blackfairykitten! Fingers crossed x

Hugs

Sam xx

keeping everything crossed for you and everyone else ttc this month
:D :D :D :D :D :D
need company in here :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I really want this to be it this month but I can only hope. If I'm not I'll be straight down to the fortune teller! lol

Good Luck Sam, hopefully it will be us three here in a few weeks!

Baby Dust & Love

Em x

just to let you know that i wont be joinin you this month. AF arrived this afternoon :(

oh well, gonna go find that fortune teller tomorrow! lol

OOHHH GOD!!! I'm so sorry af came Blackfairy kitten, I was keeping my fingers for you.
I think you should go back to the 'fortune teller' and demand a refund! :)
Here's to a July baby....
Love and baby dust
Sam xxx

awww blackfairykitten im so sorry af came hun big hugs to you :(
i hope you get a better month next month xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach

I think that I might be in the June club!!!! Have tested twice today and have had 2 BFPs!!!!

My mum thinks that I am further on than what I do, but the doctor will confirm it all for me. I really hope that my 2 BFPs are correct and that I am pg - in state of shock!!

Xxx

hi lindsay and welcome to the june babies :D congratulations hun am well pleased for you. your mum could be right i tested positive at just over 3 weeks but my line was extremely faint so you never know if thats the case you might be leaving here and going in the may babies tell your midwife of your concerns and she should book you an earlier scan to check the dates xxxxxxx

Hi again Rach
looks like I'm joining the june 2006 club with you, or so the 3 pregnancy tests I've taken over the last 3 days are telling me lol.

really excited hope everything goes well for you.

hi again suz hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy if you look in the june 2006 thread you can ask admin to add your name to a list with your due date :D only me and lindsay there so far xxxx

Hi Rachel me again.I dont know my exact dates yet, have to have an early scan. But probably June. I'll keep you posted. Lorrie :lol:

hi lorrie and welcome :D i expect my dates will change by time ive had my scan omg never thought of that im so early in june i could end up with a may date :shock: hope not i like the idea of a june baby :D
xxxxx

I know June just sounds lovely. A summer baby. Fingers crossed your dates will come up trumps Lorrie :wink:

oh well only 3 and a half weeks to my dating scan so will soon find out :D how you feeling lorrie any symptoms yet hun xxxxxxx

Hi rach and Lorrie

I had my BFP confirmed by the doctors on friday - yippee!!! I have got my first appointment with the midwife on 25th October, it is startting to feel real now.

DH and I went to the Lake District at the weekend, it was lovely. I visited the Beatrix Potter attraction, I bought my baby a 'my first year book' and also a Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck teddy - spent a fortune!!!!!

Hope you are both feeling ok and not suffering with any horrible symptoms - I have got very spre boobs still and get horrible waves of sickness feeling. I am not complaining though am just delighted to have my BFP!! :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back