• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alice Eleri Morris Is Here!

traci

Reaction score
Hey guys, right.... this is Gareth, Traci's DH. Traci cant get WiFi in hospital so im doing a quick update for her, im sure she will ex-plane everything better than me lol

Traci had it rough last night, very rough indeed!
Some how she managed to use up a whole canister of gas! (I didnt even get a look in!!)
They got her a new one tho.....

She had to have pethidine as well but that didn't even take effect at all!

Traci also had an allergic reaction to "Latex Gloves" they think so that made everything 10 times worse!

Traci was also given the option of a epidural but I wasn't going to let her give up that quickly!

With 30mins of borrowed time left, the "Mad Indian Doc" told her she had 3 options -

Push Now
C-Section
Or
Tools!

With a little whisper into her ear I told her

"Your now married to a butchering family! Im not having you cut open like meat!"

And with that!

Baby Alice comes into the world......

She had to have stitches and drugs and all other kind of stuff, i dunno, im just a bloke!

Anyway Alice weighed in at 7lb 11oz
Totally stunning she is.

Traci and Alice are doing really well.

So on that note, im going to get some sleep after 30hrs of non stop action!

Traci will be back soon!

Thanks guys, thought id better let you all know as i know traci is quite attached to you all.

Much love
DH G

Wow thanks for the update! Congratulations! Looking forward to pics! Loving the man's side birth story!!

aww well done and massive congrats!!!xxxx

Yay! So pleased she finally arrived. Sound like Traci did brilliantly :)

Well done traci, congratulations and a great update from you dh!

Thanks for the update and congrats to u all x

Congratulations to you both on the birth of your little girl. Well done Traci, sounds like you had a rough time but you did it :) x x

Oh very well done I'm so pleased to hear that both mum and baby are safe and well now XXX

Wow well done Traci!
Congratulations to u both... loved ur update post :)

congrats to u both !!! well done Traci sounds like u did amazing !!!! thanks fror the update G xxx

Well done Traci, sounds like it was quite tough but u have your little girl in your arms now. Thats wonderful-a lovely name too. Congrats to you both and to you G for the fab update xxx

Ahh well done Traci and well done Gareth :) what a brilliant update :) xx

Congrats to the both of you... love the name our LO is going to be Alice if its a girl :) x

Congratulations both of you! Traci sounds like you really went through the mill, well done, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Congratulations to you both :D
And well done Traci sounds like you did brilliantly!!!
Looking forward to seeing pics of baby Alice xx
:yay:

Huge congrats honey - you did it!! Well done...... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back