• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex has learned lots of new stuff this week!

gemmap27

Reaction score
I was beginning to wonder when he would start doing some new stuff....when.....

This week he has learned to roll onto his tummy, move in a straight line in his baby walker and I gave him some water in a beaker type cup with handles... expecting him to throw it when he put it to his mouth! He hasnt quite manged to tilt his head back to drink or anything but he can hold it to his mouth!

Hes growing so fast!!! Hes a total bruiser I got him weighed on tuesday and he weighs 17lb 3oz!!

Well done Alex!!!

Our LO is a bit behind, but she has just learnt to like tummy time (she hated it previously) and (accidently I am sure) rolled over to her back. She is pretty strong as can do mini push ups even though she hasn't been on her tummy that much.

It's amazing how one day they can't do this stuff and then the next day they can! It's like they go to sleep, wake up and wallah! Learnt something new LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back