:( alex cut his lip

Em78

Reaction score
bless poor baby fell (as he does alot at the moment as he climbs everything and walks round the furiture!) and i think he hit his mouth on the little knob on the fiing cabinet when he was keeling up to it and must have lost his balance.

he really screamed (more from shock i think) and i thought he had banged his head but then saw blood on the floor :( when i finally managed to get a look he has a little cut on his lip and its a bit swollen.

seems fine after a little mummy cuddle time - has his dummy in and that doesnt seem to bother him. he is even now getting into things he shouldnt so no harm done :roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww it's horrible when they do things like that! Aaron has constant bumps and bruises cos he has no fear and climbs everything!

Aw I rememer Noah doing that when he first became mobile, he went face first and it his lip, the blood freaked me out, I thought he had bitten off half his tongue! Now he always has assorted bruises to his head from smacking into everything!

Dont worry, big cuddles and soon forget the whole thing!

Cat&Noah said:
Aw I rememer Noah doing that when he first became mobile, he went face first and it his lip, the blood freaked me out, I thought he had bitten off half his tongue! Now he always has assorted bruises to his head from smacking into everything!

Dont worry, big cuddles and soon forget the whole thing!

i know i was sure he must of knocked his teeth out or something - i swear i used to be a really rational person till i had a baby! they do worry us dont they?!

Lydia did (almost) the exact same thing last night!

She ran towards me to give me a cuddle, but slipped at the last minute and smacked her face on my knee.

She started screaming her head off and there was blood everywhere. I was convinced she had knocked her teeth out.

Turned out she had cut her lip (on her teeth I suppose). Poor little mite. She's okay now though.

Poor lil Alex. Give him another cuddle from me :hug: Hope he's ok today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back