Aimee Jades here finally!

kellie80

Reaction score
Went in to get induced at 8am on the 8th but I had been having contractions all night so was hopeing it was happening anyway. No such luck! Had pessary at 11, there was a bit of a wait because they thought she was breech and I had to have a scan. Turns out she was head down but sideways. Pessary started working straight away and contractions were coming every 3 minutes. I asked for pain relief but they said to go and have a bath and she would check me later. So I did and when I got back I was 4-5 cm so they took me straight up labour ward. Waited ages to get gas and air, by then i was 7cm and in agony. Asked for epidural but doctor was in thearte delivering twins and by the time he got to me it was just to late and the contractions were coming to fast and I couldn't keep still so he wouldn't do it. I had pethadine instead and was completley out of it! I'm told i pushed for about 4 hours but can't remember much, she was just stuck because her head was side ways and in the end I had a doctor on one leg and a midwife on the other and I just pushed with everything I had. I just kept on hearing c-section and forceps and I didn't want that after all that pushing. She was born eventully at 10.25 (got time wrong in post) weighing 8.11 and is in perfect health. Luckly she didn't get stressed during birth other wise it would of been a different story. Had problems getting the placenta out also, the cord snapped of it and it went right back up inside again (never even heard of that happening before) So I have memorys of my doctor who was the double of Danny Deveto with his arm up me trying to pull it out. I felt like a cow. Anyway I managed to get away without stiches, don't know how! Long story I'm sorry. I'll post a pic when I figure out how to do it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i bet you're over the moon!!!! :D can't wait to see piccies!

Hello

Congradulations, sounds like you sure had a fun time. Take care
Katrina

Congratulations!!!!

What a rough time you had........worth it though!!!

Look forward to piccies, love to you all x

Ouch! But congratulations, and well done on no stitches!

congratulations kwain and family and happy christmas.

ouch though.

x

Congrats Kwain, well done!
Aimee is a beautifu;l name.

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

Hope you are both home and doing well. Can't wait to see the pics.

All our babies seem to have been good sizes don't they?!! Must be the time of year!! :D

Congratulations !!! Fantastic news !!

Hope to see you around the forum when we are all about more !!

Love from Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can any one tell me how to put some pictures on, I can't figure it out.
Thanks

Congratulations hun, glad all is OK. Bet you are well proud.

Well done.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back