Ahhhhhh SPOTS!!!!

tillzy69

Reaction score
I've never been a big sufferer of spots but this week two enormous craters have planted them selves on my face! I do not appreciate them lol

Awww :hug: I know how you feel :( I seem to get one dock of spot and then get rid of that, only to then get a cluster of them all over! Winds me up lol x

I've never really had good skin, so I share your pain! However I am slightly more used to it unfortunately! :( Big thumbs down for spots!!

I've never really had good skin, so I share your pain! However I am slightly more used to it unfortunately! :( Big thumbs down for spots!!

I'm the same and had to stop my meds when I got pg. Doctor gave me a cream but it's not as good. Sudocreme last thing at night after a good wash with gentle soap/cleanser works well xxxxxx

I find tea tree oil wash helps but my hormones are so high this week nothing helps and I've got 2 mean ones.

I have had a really really really bad outbreak of spots around my chin and mouth this week! I have been so ashamed! I have tried tea tree oil, but nothing has helped. I hate it! How bizarre that others have it too!!!

Bad times!

I'm wondering if it is a tri 3 thing? I have had PERFECT skin throughout my pregnancy up until the last few weeks and I have broken out into a very spotty lady.

Hope they disappear soon hun x

I've always had bad skin and pregnancy has made it worse on and off. Not good at the moment boo!!

Yeah must be a tri 3 thing! They're so sore aswell! May try that tea tree suggestion maybe that will help. I refuse to be a spotty muma! lol

I had this too. But my skin seems so much better since having Josh. :) xx

I have too, face is covered in lots of small spots and my back is full of big n little buggers!! Never used to b this spotty ever!! It's horrible! Thank god it's not summer when everyone can see my back! Although a bit of sun would clear them up nicely!! X

I know im only tri1 girls but i have never had spots at all untill now :(

Just before i did a pregnancy test i was covered in them over my forehead and kept thinking oh i must be due on but i was pregnant x

Also about week 10 i am covered in them again just on my fore head though but there clustered on me and really sore so im guessing its hormones xx

Well i appear to have another person growing off my nose! Started small in tri 2 and now its huge, nothing is shifting it, my skin is full of small red patches and is so so dry its horrible

Stupid bloody hormones! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back