Ahhh, my dh is so sweet!

Bexter

Reaction score
He told me that i can take all his presents back to the shop, because he only wants a baby this Christmas.

Sorry had to share (apologies if it causes you to :puke: ), nice thought but i can't work miracles!!!

aww!

I would have said that you still want loads of presents though! hehe

a whole new wardrobe full of clothes would be nice :wink:

i must be evil lol :D my OH bought me a computer and the internet for xmas and i told him if he wants a present he will have to give me the money to get one lol as im not working! :?

wanabamum said:
i must be evil lol :D my OH bought me a computer and the internet for xmas and i told him if he wants a present he will have to give me the money to get one lol as im not working! :?

aww! you convinced him to buy you one then!

hehe. we arn't bothering with buying each other presents this year... what with bubba. We are just getting other peoples

yep i got one hehe :dance: bless him!
yeah you will have baby by christmas so you will be more excited about her! x :)

That's the same as us Sam, well we're gonna get a few little bits and pieces, nothing major just little silly things so we have something to openm on xmas day, because as you say with bubs coming it ain't easy!

i feel bad because i havn't even got LO anything yet. I havn't got any toys for her, because that is what i have asked everyone else to get.

I just don't feel like celebrating christmas this year. too much going on, what with baby on her way and OH's nan not being well. Im not really looking forward to it as much as i normally do. Plus my sister doesn't believe in santa anymore, which means me and my brother can't play the "what did santa get us?" card with mum and dad anymore! :lol:

Bexter, should have replied with "what made you think I had got you anything anyway!" hehe :rotfl:

Men can be quite lovely at times really.

Yeah, xmas isn't mt top priority this year that's for sure, well apart from the bloody dinner!!

Bexter said:
He told me that i can take all his presents back to the shop, because he only wants a baby this Christmas.

Sorry had to share (apologies if it causes you to :puke: ), nice thought but i can't work miracles!!!

:puke: pass the bucket bexter

:rotfl:

budge said:
Bexter said:

:puke: pass the bucket bexter

:rotfl:

I know, sorry Budge! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111