Ahhh help my bump has changed shape!!!!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I dont know what has happened but just noticed my bump is more like urm, a cone now...

Im 30 weeks on Saturday, it used to be pretty even on both sides or baby would bunch up onto the right side but now it sticks out at the front, why has this happened?????

:shock:

could be as simple as a change of baby posistion.
sandi

Perhaps your baby will have a conehead ;)

Mildly said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Heheeeeee I love that film! Awww I expect hes just lying in a different position :) My babys having a cone head though because both me and my oh had cones!!!!

nickilubs said:
Mildly said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Heheeeeee I love that film! Awww I expect hes just lying in a different position :) My babys having a cone head though because both me and my oh had cones!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh this has cracked me up, thanks girls! :lol:

I'm your baby will have a lovely normal shaped head Sharne :) It's probably where they've changed position or maybe your uterus has moved up? I really don't know. I wish mine would change shape :( It's all flat at the front and doesn't really look like an attractive baby belly, it's quite depressing. Wanna swap? ;)

C xxx

My bump was some weird shapes the last few weeks, she was moving left to right with her spine down either my left or right, crippled me when she did it too!

yep conhead or contortionist for you sharne !!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww i wouldnt worry im sure theyll get comfy somewhere more flattering tomorrow !! :hug:

It maybe a bum poking out, alot of the time i had a square one at the end lol, dont worry hun

Thanks everyone, seems like hes move again he likes to bunch himself to the right side, i hope he has enough room in there!

x

Glad your little man has moved :D I'm sure he has plenty of room, he's just trying to make his presence felt :)

Mine was making the weirdest shapes the other night, it felt like he was trying to bust out Alien style :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back