Pigmant on my breasts

rachelmason25

Reaction score
Hi there everyone
I am a little worried as i am 31 weeks pregnant and have noticed underneath and on the sides of both of my breasts i have a pigmant which looks like freckles its very bad .
I have been told about pigmant problems in your face but not in breasts.
Could anyone tell me if this has happened to you and what i should do if its a problem?
Thanks
Woried mum to be

Rachel :?

HI Rachel,

I'm glad you posted this as I'm getting worried about dark patched on the underside of both my areolas. Also some moles/freckles which I'm sure weren't there before. I was going to ask my GP next tuesday when I see her.

I'm just worried about breasfeeding, I know it can do a lot of damage to your nipple area and I know you're not supposed to mess with moles.

Anyone else?

K.xx

I have it too - I've had it checked out - "perfectly normal" I was told as with changes in breast tissues for feeding etc - don't worry about it but do ask the midwife/GP if still worried but that's the responce I got when I asked. I was kinda worrying about it badly and the "oh it's normal" was like "oh ok then" - don't fret :D

Your boobs and the skin around your nipples changes loads when pregnant so dont worry, your nipples change colour the lot and its all for breastfeeding!
Dont panic its nothing

hi there
Thanks so much for the advice im feeling much better now lol.
I will mention tommorrow at my 31 week appointment which again is quite scarey as i have already gained 4 stone and when i was measured last time i was 2 cm bigger than the top line oh well looks like i better prepare for a big baby eh :lol:
Also keep telling my boyfriend the baby will be weighing in at 3 stone when born thats why i gaining so much weight ha ha dont think he believes me though :eek:
Thanks again people god dont i go on

rachel :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back