Agony....

JoJo79

Reaction score
As the title says, think ive trapped a nerve in my lower back its total utter agony (in fact id rather give birth than put up with this!)

Keep getting shooting pains down my right leg too, anyone got any good suggestions to ease it off?

Mw said i can have co-codamol now but they just not shifting it :(

Even the 1 tramadol gp said i can have aint touching it either :(

Really getting me down, cant sit/stand/lay or bend,

Sorry for the moan xxxx

Try a nice warm bath Hun. May relieve some of the pain. Hope it eases for you.xx

Honestly it's prob baby lying on a nerve. Can't suggest anything more than what you've had. Can you get someone to massage your back maybe help free up a spasm?

Hot water bottle?
Can you get emergency appointment at the dr to refer to physio?

Fx it eases x x

Try encouraging the baby to move - positions like getting onto all fours with a straight back gives the baby more room and then they might move off the nerve - also it sounds like sciatica and the best way I know for easing the pain is to lay on your back and pull your knees to your chest and rock side to side to release the nerve - though that is prob not the most practical advice at the minute - you could also try some pelvic rocks - hope the pain eases

Thanks for all your advice ladies will be trying to get bubs to move later on, been referred for physio been told could be waiting upto 6 weeks :( xx

Have you tried the ball?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back