Agnus Castus

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Was just wondering if anyone has tried this to regulate their cycles, have read that it can have very positive affects but you have to be very careful as it can be harmful in the early stages of pregnancy.

Any advice would be welcome

x x x x

Yes! I used this after I had Depo Provera and my periods were totally absent. Within 3 months they were back and completely regular - this has been recommended for fertility issues aswell :)

Yea I took a herbal remedy which contained this as my cycles were very unpredictable. Fell pregnant month later!

I've literally just ordered some!! :)

Lets hope they work for us both! :)

xxx

Where are you guys ordering this from? Im interested.....xxxxx

I have posted about this before because I don't think many people take it seriously as its a herb - I would recommend it for sure :)

Thanks for the info Rosie & anyjane its reasurring to hear it worked for you and I agree usually I wouldnt bother with herbs etc.. but I read it can be very good as it stimulates the pituitary gland.

Chazabell I popped in to Holland & Barrett and picked up a tub was about £6.00 for a tub of 100 capsules, lets hope it works for you me and Claire!!!

Have just taken my first one.... FX

Chazabell - I just order 90 tablets for just under £9 from justvitamins.co.uk.

I'm already taking Pregnacare Conception tablets so I figured 1 more's not going to hurt! lol

My OH has also just started taking Wellman Conception tablets too! :)

xx

Healthspan might do them too, they are usually very cheap as they are outside the tax zone :)

I have PCOS and a friend also does, the Agnus Castus, really worked for her, so i thought i would give it ago. It sent me into a complete state of depression.

So yes, i have heard it is brilliant, but like all herbs be aware that they don't suit everyone.

Apparently it is a remedy for irregular cycles which can cause issues conceiving, but i've found loads of pages about the damage it can cause to baba so just be careful ladies... :)

It is advised to take it only upto ovulation and then after AF arrives if she does.

If you need to take it full time for a while to attempt to get your cycles back to normality then you should *not* be ttc.

I've been taking it for just over a week to try and encourage ov. But yes, should only take from cycle day 1 till u ov

its fab, after years of trying i took it for 3 months to get my periods back and regular.... 5 months later i fell pregnant. You are right though be carfeful as you are not suppose to take it in early pregnancy, so for this reason only use to get periods back then stop using it

Still no AF and still BFN, I'm defo on these when AF arrrives! X

My Agnus Castus came this morning!! Took the first one!!

So hoping these help! :)

xxx

I've just bought mine, fingers crossed they work for us xxx

Not sure if it is just coincidence but AF arrived two days after I started taking these, which means that I had a 41 day cycle this month, either way I am just relieved that something has happened and we can start trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back