After so many years ttc could this be it?

DonnaMarie1

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to the forum but have been lurking on this site and many others for the past few years, currently been ttc with my fiance for the past 3 1/2 years, and I am now 33 and on the waiting list for IVF.. About twelve years ago I also ttc with a previous partner but that never happened either, ( so the problem is def with me ) anyhoo everything happens for a reason and the point I am trying to get across is that in total in last 15 years I have spent six years trying to conceive.

Anyway this cycle has been unlike any other I can remember. My cycle is usually bang on 27days and I ovulate cd 15.

4 dpo - My gums start to bleed when I am brushing my teeth ( This hasn't happened me since I was a teenager )

5 dpo - I noticed a spot of blood on my underwear, just one spot about the size of a twenty pence. ( this has never happened me before either I never get spotting prior to af )

6 dpo - I get painful period like cramps late at night when I am trying to sleep ( I have never had mid cycle af type cramps before, I normally only get them the day of my period or the night before at the earliest )

7 dpo - hot flashes, well this has been happening on an off since ovulation but I haven't been taking much notice as its not really unusual for me.

8 dpo - nothing. Which is actually strange as every other cycle I have had extremely tender breasts which start a few days after ovulation and last right up until the day before af.

I am now 9dpo and still no tender breasts, but still no bfp.. :roll:

I really hope this isn't all in my head and that because so much is different with this cycle that maybe I have a chance. In the last month I have cut out a lot of sugar, drinking herbal teas and started eatting more healthy and exercising more.

Any opinions? anyone want a 9dpo buddy to obsese over symptoms with? :oooo:

Hi Donna! It sounds promising, I really really hope this is the month for you. When are you testing again?

Ahhh I hope this is your month. You deserve it after that long!

Thanks ladies, I am testing again in the morning, using a 'one step early detection' test from the poundshop, trying to keep my first response for closer to Thursday when my AF is due. Here's hoping!

I really hope this is it for you. Good luck testing today, let us know how you get on xx

Well af didn't show up yet and it was due today, used a poundland test this morning and still bfn, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow morning I will head straight to chemist and buy a FRER.. I had an awful hot flash yesterday the worst one I've ever gotten, an my bbs still arnt sore which they usually do be for a week before af.. I cant help thinking this new diet that ive been on for the past few weeks may have messed with my cycle/hormones, anyhoo fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back