after giving birth

hev&madi

Reaction score
i was just wondering how long after giving birth do you bleed??

It differs from person to person - I had light bleeding after about a week which hung around for 3-4 weeks. It seemed to get heavier each time I had mastitis though :?

I bled for around 3 weeks, but like Kina said everyones different. My sister only bled for one week.

yes it differs.
I bled for around 6 weeks wirtth my first and then not a lot at all with my other two. perhaps a week or two.

I bled for 6 weeks with my daughter, but the last 3 weeks were more like spotting and I could get away with pant liners.

Another question - when does the bleeding start if you have a section? Is it immediately as in a vaginal birth?

i was bleeding for around 4 weeks....got to be the worst thing of having a baby lol
and as for bleeding after a section...i have no idea sorry :) xxx

I bled for about 6 weeks

I bled for 3 weeks, heavy for the first 2 then spotting afterwards. I had some maternity towels but found that the night time pads were better not so thick under your clothes and absorbed more too.

Xxx

i bled for 4 weeks but very light bleeding, I gave birth naturally and had stitches! :shock:

No different with a section you bleed straight away! I bled for around 5-6 weeks and then had a period straight after lol.

I bled for 3 weeks after having Kaiden, 2 weeks fresh blood 1 weeks brown stuff, my sister bled for 6 weeks after Cara Xkelx

i feel sick and stressed reading this post. Im not going to look at it again :puke:

i don't like this topic.... why can't we just have our babies... and then go back to normal... i'm a wimp!!!!

x

LOL Hayley, that would be nice!

I bled heavily for about 3 weeks then lighter for another 2 then had heavy discharge for about a week after that then had a period - lovely.

nicki said:
LOL Hayley, that would be nice!

I bled heavily for about 3 weeks then lighter for another 2 then had heavy discharge for about a week after that then had a period - lovely.

yup that sounds about right!!! its the questions the MW asks u, now wot coulor is the blood(is it red,pinkish,blah,blah!) is it clotted.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back