Tampons!!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i was just wondering how long after giving birth can you use Tampons??? is there a recomended time??? or can you not use them for ages becuase its painfull ect ect ?????

i have never been able to use them since having children because i cant keep them in, dont worry my inerds arnt falling out just yet its just my cervix isnt the same shape now :roll:

I used them for my first period after having Nathan (got my period 6 weeks after having him) and will be using them when I get my 1st period after this baby aswell :)

They do feel different after having a baby though, they never felt uncomfy after having Nathan just different somehow, like they didn't fit quite as well as they used to :oops: :oops: lol

you can't use them with your lochia due to risk of infection but you can use them from your first period after birth as once the lochia stops this means the wound is now healed!

i used them again when i had my first AF after having the kids

Its normally after your first af has been, but its when you feel comfortable as well

Its only recently that tampons have been not feeling like they were about to fall out and I could wear them in relative comfort again. I've only had 4 periods since giving birth (due to breastfeeding) but for the first 2 or 3, I had to wear pads only (which I hated).

Valentine Xxx

hennaly said:
i have never been able to use them since having children because i cant keep them in, dont worry my inerds arnt falling out just yet its just my cervix isnt the same shape now :roll:

Im the same!! Since having children, each time I tried a tampon, I would leak and the tampon would only ever have blood down one side?! :? Its not bigger, just different down there lol!

I recommend mooncup instead of tampons. But I don't feel I'd like to use either yet.

I was scared to use them for ages but started using them again on my last period when Lola was 9 months with no problems :)

kalia said:
I recommend mooncup instead of tampons. But I don't feel I'd like to use either yet.
i have to admit i have no idea what this is but the name alone puts me off :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back