After a year TTC after miscarriage....

Omg Lara just seen this, congrats I am so pleased for you :dance: xxx

Woo Hoo!! :yay::pompom::yay:

Congratulations Hun!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean!!

xx

Hey guys - well I am back to panic mode it seems. Have been spotting for the past three days. Midwife spoke to me this morning as I am already under care due to past two miscarriages. She said, if it stays light and without pain then try not to get too stressed. She was lovely but its easier said than done. Still good strong lines on the FRER this morning. Please send baby dust my way for a sticky bean

Thanks all x x x

Lots of baby dust for a sticky bean Lara - you will be third time luycky - as I will be when its my turn!!!

more DUST!!!!!!!! DUST DUST!!! xx

Last edited:
congrats and good luck, hope everything goes well this time. xxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

as corrinne said...3rd time lucky...your bean will b fine :) xx

Thanks guys, its lovely to have the support from people who actually know how it feels!! Third time lucky right?

No bleeding for the last few toilet stops (touch wood) but I am noticing the odd prickle in my tummy. Please please please be little bean burying real deep!!

I havent had spotting before. My last two miscarriages were just onset of red bleeding and pretty quickly it all started :0(

so just best to keep my chin up I guess....

Deedee how is your pregnancy going for you?

And Nurse I am so excited for you - you must be bloomng by now!!? x

Corinne - lets so keep positive for third time lucky syndrome eh? September must have been horrid.

Baby dust to all x

its not going too bad up to press...sickness is horrid and still get the odd cramps and twinges but the mw said thats all normal :) so far so good!!

I'm sure everything your feeling is just your bean getting all snug for the next 8 months :lol: xx

Goodness I remember when you got your bfp Sue! So glad its going well, send some vibes my way!! :)

x x x

Ahh the morning sickness - such a good sign though that isnt it... how I long to feel sick as a dog!! lol Glad its going well Deedee x x x

yeah i longed for it as well...wish i hadnt haha...obviously chuffed about getting a bfp but my god i really wish i hadnt wished for symptoms haha! Ah well...seems to be easing off...not lasting all day like it has done for the past 3 weeks which is a relief :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back