Af still not here....

mummy24

Reaction score
Well day 37 an still no af woke up in a foul mood
Tummy hurts slights cramps headache tired n high temp n lots of cm!
Going to test as again as ive not been to the lol since half past ten last night trying
To hold it for as long as I can

Wee before you burst lol!!
Luck love & :dust: hunny xxx

ok had no choice to wee i was in dyer need of it!

an ive got another faint one like i did yesterday :)

so hope it gets stronger in the next few days an today ive got lots of cm too an little cramps what feel like near the ovaries side n feel sick :( x

That's just fab hun, Soooo pleased for you & mega amounts of baby dust to help make that faint line turn smack in the face dark
xxx

Ohhhhh that's ace!!! Looking so so so good - willing the line to get darker for you hun <3

Lol at smack in the face dark! Xx

Lol thanks very much there all faint an ive had 3people look at them saying a line is there
An I only
Got the lines at 13dpo which says if
It's faint at that stage it's positive but don't want to get my
Hopes up! Also said my cycle is 36days I should wait a week to test cos I think I had some slight of implantation around
The 21st so hope it gets darker by weekend x

Awww that's so exciting :D
Hopefully you get your positive result real soon!
Took me AGES to get mine - was negative until 6 weeks gone!

Sounds very positive from what you've said though :) xx

thanks so much thats given me hope i remember with my other 2 i didnt test positive till around 6weeks!

an when i had mc bk in september i didnt test positive at all till i started bleeding around 4weeks & 2days xxx

6 weeks?! That's also given me hope!! Fed up seeing bfns xx

This is really looking good!! Can you put pics up of your test today?? Maybe we're all waiting on you getting your BFP before we get ours so come on - give us a dark line. What test did you do today? I did a first resonse and nothing - not a glimmer....

Omg I've just done another n I've got a line I hope this is really it am going to do a cheapie in the morning I need to
Post this picture up now need it tweaked I think this is my month! X

:yay: im so pleased for you hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i need this tweeking :(

please anyone this has to be a positive as 11-12dpo i didnt so much as get a sniff n from last night ive had theses!
my boobs feel kinda heavy n my nipples are darker n getting bigger lol an ive got more white spots on em! lol x

IphonePics626.jpg

IphonePics626.jpg

Last edited:
I can't tweak but bloody flip I can see lines anyway babe!!! Oooohhhhh xxx

i can def see lines hun n can tweek but how do i get them off ya page babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members