AF showing up early AGAIN!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I'm really starting to get confused...my cycles are normally 27-28 days and have been for a while but last month af showed up 3 days early and I have just been to the toilet and there was a reddish tinge on the paper but af isn't due until Sat. I ov'ed on 13th and had very stringy egg white cm on this day as well which means you are most fertile at this point so I am 10 dpo today so is that too late for implantation?? Xx

Last edited:
No not too late for implantation bleeding fingers crossed Hun xx

Update....yep AF is showing up early..woke this morning with period pains and more spotting...I don't feel pregnant anyway so it looks like I am out :( Not sure if we are putting ttc on hold because of my job as per my other post will have to see how things go I suppose xx

This has been happening to me quite a bit Amy... Cycle was 28 days bang on almost my whole life but my periods started arriving earlier & earlier, I was also getting early spotting (which is a symptom of low progesterone)... taking Agnus Castus consistently seemed to lengthen it out. I stopped taking it and low & behold my last cycle was short at 25 days. Could be coincidence, but I'm back on the AC this month.

Hi Birdie
Thanks for your reply. After a bit of reddish spots again this morning I have had nothing else! If AF is going to come I just wish she would start a not mess about! I have been quite stressed lately with work so I would be amazed if I got pregnant anyway because I have had really bad anxiety and not sleeping xx

I've had a normal 29 day cycle for donkeys years, then I took evening primrose last cycle and it shortened it by 5 days to a 24 day cycle ! ...no more epo for me x

Last edited:
I have also taken pregnacare conception tablets on and off so they could effect it I suppose. AF still hasn't started so I am confused with the spotting..its like it wants to start but can't! Just keep getting a red stain on the paper when I wipe?? Xx

If you read the reviews on Amazon it does say that pregnacare has messed up a few ladies cycles. Might be worth switching to a different brand x

I never thought to look on there to be honest. I have stopped taking them now as I didn't take anything like that when I was ttc my first and I got pregnant on the first cycle. Second time round is taking longer...we are now on our 7th cycle! Sorry if this is TMI but af still haven't started and I am spotting what looks like old blood..like what you have at the end of your period...what could this mean??? I haven't tested yet because it seems pointless now xxx

I've had exactly the same thing this month and it was really confusing (and disheartening.)

I'm going to try Agnus Castus this month - this has always helped with my ovulation before and helped make my luteal phase a little longer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back