• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF pains during ovulation?

buddabun

Reaction score
Is this possible?

I've actually forgotten a few times that I'm not actually on my period. I've had the backache and small abdominal cramps but mostly that awful backache... Plus headaches all day.

Is it possible to have these symptoms during ovulation? I am almost in the exact middle of my cycle so it can't be AF yet... :?

Could be hun. Some women experience pains when they're just about to ovulate. Can't comment first hand as I never know when mine's about to happen.

I got a feint line on an opk today so i'm hoping that it'll get stronger in the next few days. It's about 2 weeks since the m/c bleeding stopped so maybe I'll have a fairly regular cycle afterwards.

:hug:

hi i got cramping and headaches when i ovulated. i had a faded line on ov test for bout 3 days then it went really dark for 2 days

i get a headache and sharp pains in my lower belly area. sometimes its like and ache but mainly a pain.

buddabun said:
Is this possible?

I've actually forgotten a few times that I'm not actually on my period. I've had the backache and small abdominal cramps but mostly that awful backache... Plus headaches all day.

Is it possible to have these symptoms during ovulation? I am almost in the exact middle of my cycle so it can't be AF yet... :?

I have noticed the last few cycles that I feel exactly like you have described above.

Go get bding :wink: :)

I get ovulation pain now and again hun so its more than
likely the pain you had felt was ovulation pain its like a dull aching pain
or quick sharp pain on either both sides and sometimes it can feel like mild af
pain :hug:

Most of the time I will get a sharp stabbing pain low down when I OV but sometimes I get AF time feelings too.
Also my boobs will get tender for a couple of days pre OV too

I swear my boobs have no feeling in them :lol: I never get tender and both times I was pg I was waiting for the trademark sore boobs which never came :lol:

I still have the backache this morning so maybe it is ovulation :? I've certainly never felt it before. I'm actually quite impatient to get some ewcm so I know when I ovulate as (even though my ticker says otherwise) I don't think I have yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back