• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF late by 15 days...Am I Pregnant?

sweety143

Reaction score
AF is now 15 days late and im usually very regular...ive never used any pills etc only condoms...so that cant be the cause of delayed AF...ive been having many symptoms such as:

-bleeding gums
-nausea
-extreme tiredness
-backache
-headaches
-cramps ...which have now turned to tugging feel on left side...as well as a sharp pinprick type pain near belly button on left side...which comes and goes since past few days
-metallicy taste in mouth 2 weeks ago...
-face breaking out since last few days
-alot of watery cervical mucus since 1 week before AF was due....this continued for 3 weeks and has now become more creamier/dry

but im now over 2 weeks late for my period and still getting Negative pregnancy tests...and im feeling so confused about what is happening....can anyone please help/advise or share a similar experience...

Hey hun! hmmm... that sounds strange, maybe a case of low hgc ehat kind of tests you using?

Are you stressed hun? think stress can delay a period, i missed a whole period earlier this year, think it was stress but i'm also irregular.

Maybe you should get yourself along to GP for a blood test, or just to tell him your concerns.

Hope you get some answers. x

Hi,

How frustrating. No one knows your body as well as you...do you feel pregnant?
I agree with Nurse, maybe see your GP as blood test will confirm :)

Hope you get your bfp.

x

Hey hun! hmmm... that sounds strange, maybe a case of low hgc ehat kind of tests you using?

Are you stressed hun? think stress can delay a period, i missed a whole period earlier this year, think it was stress but i'm also irregular.

Maybe you should get yourself along to GP for a blood test, or just to tell him your concerns.

Hope you get some answers. x

thanks! ive been using the internet cheapie tests recently....but did try a CB digital and FR when i was only 5 days late...and they were negative....however recently ive been using ICs.

im not stressed at all....and have never had a late period due to stress b4 as i have had so many stresses in the past but it never affected AF.

GP is away till next week...so will go next week to see if i can get a blood test...

if only my body was more straight forward!!!

Hi,

How frustrating. No one knows your body as well as you...do you feel pregnant?
I agree with Nurse, maybe see your GP as blood test will confirm :)

Hope you get your bfp.

x

i actually do feel pregnant but im making myself believe that im not so i dont get dissapointed...

thanks x

With the latest BFPs, a couple of them did not get positives on cheapies but they did on CBdigis. Perhaps try a proper brand test, if still BFN then definitely go to the doc for a blood test. :) x x

With the latest BFPs, a couple of them did not get positives on cheapies but they did on CBdigis. Perhaps try a proper brand test, if still BFN then definitely go to the doc for a blood test. :) x x

thanks i'll try a CB digi...and will ask for blood test next week but i dont know how im going to pass next 5 days before that...:shakehead:

Don't be disheartened if it's neg, some BFPs take a while to show up and if AF does not arrive after testing then it'd be better to go to the doc as the blood test will show exactly how much HCG is in your system. x

Don't be disheartened if it's neg, some BFPs take a while to show up and if AF does not arrive after testing then it'd be better to go to the doc as the blood test will show exactly how much HCG is in your system. x

thanks im just worried its not anything else such as an ovarian cyst etc

You'll not know til you see the doc and he gets some tests done for you. All the best hun, we're all here for you. x x

i was 9 weeks pregnant before i got a bfp on a test!!!
i missed 2 periods it was mad

i was 9 weeks pregnant before i got a bfp on a test!!!
i missed 2 periods it was mad

how often did you test before your BFP? Did u get any faint lines? which test brand did u get a BFP with...and did u have any negatives on the same test...

its reassuring knowing you were in the same situation... :)

just saw the nurse today as doctor was away till next week....she said that maybe i am pregnant but its too early to show up....i asked her if i can have a blood test and she said they dont normally do blood tests....they just send for an ultrasound if the period does not come.

so will wait to see doctor on monday now :)

That sounds good. Really hope you see a little bean on your scan then. :)

Fingers crossed.

Thanks hun.

It's been a really lucky month for the :bfp:s so far. Hope it carries on into January too. :)

i used some of the same went to doctors and had dome done there i used all sorts of tests
i did them days and weeks apart i missed 2 periods and i never got a faint line
my son is now 5 years old :)

I get Ovarian cysts and I get extra periods rather than missing them... Having one now even though I had one week before last.... :wall:

i used some of the same went to doctors and had dome done there i used all sorts of tests
i did them days and weeks apart i missed 2 periods and i never got a faint line
my son is now 5 years old :)

wow....thats amazing. i had one done today from the pharmacy and it was a negative again. its been now 7 weeks since my last period.....im 3 weeks late.

aww your sons 5? they're really cute at that age with their talking etc...i have a nephew the same age :)

I get Ovarian cysts and I get extra periods rather than missing them... Having one now even though I had one week before last.... :wall:

really? so with ovarian cysts you actually get extra periods...i didnt know that....does that mean the ovarian cysts dont cause a missed period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back