AF? chemical? evap?

dina.marie

Reaction score
:( af came today.

i done 3 early tests and all had really really faint positive lines. i dont think they were evap lines cuz they came up within 3 mins. i was so sure i had an early bfp but guess not. maybe its poss to get shadow lines on negatives? or maybe i was just trying to see wot i wanted? or do u think the egg had fertalised but didnt implant?( is that what a chemical preg is???) my af is early too which means i only had a 26 day cycle.

im truly gutted.
:cry:

Hi Dina.Marie

It does sound like a chemical based on what other people have posted in the past. So sorry, hope you are ok have loads of hugs :hug: and hope you get your sticky one next month xxx

:hug: :hug: I'm so sorry Honey :hug: :hug:

It does sound to me like a Chemical :(

I hope you get your Sticky BFP soon Hun xxx

Do another test with early morning pee. You might just be like me!
if youre still getting faint lines insist on a blood test as that's the only way they could get confirmation for me.
good luck xxxxxx :hug:

Also with a 26 day cycle it might be you didnt have enough warning to switch af off (I'm sure this is what has happened to me becaue I hd what others describe as implantation bleed after my ''period'' had started!) - don't give up hope yet, if you're still getting a line no matter how faint get it checked out.

thanks girls. i dont think i am preg hollyhobby. i did the 3 tests 2/3 days apart expecting the line to get stronger and it didnt. one test was on the morning that af turned up. i dunno but im def not testing early again, wot a week of wondering only to come on. :(

:hug:

for a chemical preg the embryo has to implant, it just does not stick. it is possible this is what you've had, especially if the line now vanishes on further testing, it must have been quite an early loss if the line did not get darker over a few days.

I have read that the line strength depends on the dye, so isn't an accurate indicator always.
Maybe this is why it really is best not to test early :hug:
I don't know what to say Dina, just hoping that your wishes do come true soon :hug:

I had a chemical pregnancy in January this year and I fell pregnant the next month.

Hope you get your BFP next month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back