AF and BDing.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of you BD during or in the later parts of AF? :blush:

Sorry if it's a bit TMI!!

Does AF stop you from BDing? Is it completely "taboo"? :shock:

My OH managed to persuade me last night (led me astray more like! ;) ) and I was so hesitant at first because of AF but I knew it had been stopping and starting all day and had started to stop so I knew AF was almost gone. :dance:

We don't do it in the early part of AF when it's in full flow but in the later part where it's starting to stop, we do BD sometimes.

Am I alone in this? :whistle:

Hey MissJuly
Nope your not alone hun cos me & OH are the same, seem to be extra horny when AF is here :)
xxx

Oh defo not & when the witch is retreating practically nothing there anyway
I'm sure that like you & your OH, been together long enough not to be squeamish or freaked out by it
xxx

Oh no, we went for it last night too. It was way to heavy over weekend so I would not feel good doing it then but any other time yeah! I bet its good for oh to know its not baby making sex too....

I love doing it during AF! It's all animal and back to nature. Cor!!!

My OH is over the moon at how many times we get to BD :) He thinks all his birthdays & Christmases have come at once :) bless, told him to make the most of it :)
xxx

Tracey - I totally agree! :) x x

Sylvie - Wooo! ;) I didn't think of it that way! x x

Maybe - I have white sheets but I just stick a towel down - luckily we have some black towels! x x

Kezza - Ah I know what you mean there! We BD practically every night so going without for a couple of days while AF is in full flow (even though AF hasn't been her normal heavy self :confused: ) is too much! x x

We do occasionally, just as af is going.

At the start it's way to heavy to even think of it.

I have to admit I like to go down on my DH when AF in full flow, he loves it and its all about him for a change but then I get horny and frustrated so it has been known to just say ah bugger it....

Mine lasts about a week - there's no way I could survive that long without it!!! Always have done, but towards the end when it's less...

We tend to do it when the last day of AF has arrived as it is more or less gone but I would not feel comfortable to do it whilst heavy :blush:

Tracey, I do that when I'm at the height of it.

When it's eased up a bit & is light/spotting then we go for it, but I like to go on top then to keep from making a mess on the sheets. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back