AF - About time too!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Well I came off the pill mid December, I had to wait 50 long days for my 1st AF to come which was 3rd February. Now after 43 days my AF arrived again this afternoon!!

I'm really chuffed that my cycle has shortened from 50 to 43 days and hopefully this cycle wil be a normal length of arround 30 days!

I also have OV sticks for this month so we can make sure we BD on the crucial days! :)

So here's to me and my lovely OH getting our BFP on our 2nd cycle of trying for baby no.1!! We have everything crossed!

Claire
xxx

That's great news Claire, such a good sign :) Sending baby dust! Xx

Really glad your cycle is sorted - gives me hope that mine might sort itself out soon too! Good luck for this month, really hope you get your BFP!!

Hi claire thats great news. Glad ur cycles r getting back to normal.

:dust: to you and your OH hun xx

Thanks for the messages ladies!

This AF is the same as my AF's were before taking the pill, it's alot heavier than my pill bleeds were so I reckon i'm back to normal!! Yay!!

I have worked out though that if we manage to get our BFP this cycle then my due date will almost certainly be 24th December!! Although an Xmas Eve baby would be really special we already have 3 Xmas Eve birthdays!! My niece, my cousin and my father in law!!

Lets just hope if we do concieve this month that I go over due and baby comes in Jan!! lol

Claire xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back