Advise please lovelies

Belle23

Reaction score
Well 10 days over due and was lovely and warm in bed asleep when I suddenly opened my eyes just as my waters broke. Managed to jump out of bed just in time. Been hospital only 1cm dilated and having tightenings. Been given two co codamol and told to go home and try and relax. Waters are still leaking lol and now have my mums tenna lady on. Been told if I don't go into labour naturally by 830 Sunday morning to go in to be induced. Hoping tightenings don't wear off. Any advise in handling as much of this at home would be amazing xxx

Could you go for a walk to maybe help get things moving.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Try and walk as much as possible as this pushes the baby down and makes your cervix dilate. For the pain perhaps try a warm bath? I was induced so didnt get anything untill I had my epidural but would have loved a bath. Try and get some sleep too if you can, the next few days will be tiring!! Good luck hun!!
xxx

Really try to sleep my waters broke Sunday and had my little one Tuesday evening but my contractions stopped and I wasn't induced untill after 24 hours. Try a bath or if you can't bare it ring them back x

keep active, i kept active allthroughout pregnancy n although my waters went i didnt feel contractions until i was 4cm n in established labour. good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back