advise needed - Implantation bleeding?

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
evening girls, just want to know what you think.
Day 11 of a 21-26 day cycle got a positive OPK on day 6 and then again on day 9 then just now I had a very dark show on tissue when I went the loo
What do you think could this be implantation bleeding?

It could be if you O'd at the first OPK

Have you tried dropping that first temp on your chart to see if FF changes your O date?

no I will try that see just worried what this dark brown blood is really cuz even my shortest cycles are 21 days long and only on day 11. the first OPK was very clear and strong and I BD the right time too
fingers crossed - was about to clean the house but going to take it slow just incase

thanks girls I am soooo nervous now and will be until the second of feb when AF should have arrived by the latest. When do you think I should test I never have managed to test positive on a pregancy test before when I miscarried. but then I can't remember having implantation bleeding, either way odd this lot first I get a positive OPK on day 6 then another 3 days later now bleeding on day 11....IF I am then this has been one of the fastest conceptions in history :rotfl:

oh I am not sure now I have a migrain coming and thats usually a sign that AF is on her way I just don't understand my body surely not right to have an 11 day cycle though?

okay the brown spotting went away got another positive OPK and now have bleeding gums. blood test due tomorrow to test my progesterone but I am not sure what they will be able to tell from it if I am pregnant. fingers crossed. Still getting headaches
I would do a htp test but I never had much luck with them and it's really early in my cycle to test either 6 or 4 dpo depending on how you read my data
what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back