Advice

K X

Reaction score
Me and OH want to have another but are scared... financially-as in nursery fee's. I am wanting to ttc this/next month but I need to work...it's hard. Would like to have another then a break for a few years then another 2. Can anyone tell me if tax credits go up if u have 2 kids?

Don't think I am financially orientated but I will still have to work 2.5 days and I dnt want to bring a LO into the world if I am going to be destitute. :wall:

thanx in advance for any help xxx

Yes they do go up hun and also they help towards your nursery fees if both you and your partner are working,it depends on what you earn really,it might be worth giving the tax credits people a call and they should be able to tell you what you would be entitled to :D xx

ooo K!

yes they do go up hun, i personal think there is never a right time to have kids you just got to go for it when you feel ready in yourself to be a mum.

I hope you TTC soon and come and join us!

xxxx

I know they go up when you have 2 children, not sure how much by.

Have you tried using the calculator on the tax credits website to theoretically (sp) work out what you could be entitled to?

Good luck with the TTC if you decide to go ahead now :)

There never really is a good time to have kids but when it does happen we always get by.

Neither me or my OH work atm, were on jobseekers but were TTC anyways, we know we will manage and alot can happen in 9 months

Hi

just thought ide wish you good luck if you decide to, bernie and i want another even though we cant really afford to with only him working
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back